Friday, April 29, 2011

Here Comes the Sun

After days and days of rain (I know, we needed it) I woke up this morning to sunshine. How refreshing that is. It feels so good even through the windows. Sitting here, I see green grass and drops of water sparkling on each green blade of grass. The world outside looks fresh and clean and it looks like it is waiting for something or someone in great anticipation. Ahhhhh, I shall enjoy this day of little miracles.
My personal motto is do not concentrate on what you cannot do, but get busy on the things you can do. Always, always turn your thoughts to what is within your grasp to accomplish, do that, and it will lead you to things you didn't think you could do...eventually. Having said that, today is full of so many wonderful things. I get to go see my sister, Candy. I get to sew and hopefully finish Jim's curtains today. I get to spend time with my grandchildren and maybe I'll make room for a walk. I am so very blessed to have the gospel in my life and to have the family I have. To have this house and live in this beautiful place. To be alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment