Monday, June 11, 2012

So many miracles!

I like to write here, more than with pen and paper. I'm not sure exactly why that is, but it just seems to be easier for me. So, with that in mind I need to document some important truths and lessons I have learned. I want the world to know that these miracles are because I have a Heavenly Father that loves me enough to teach me the things I need to know, patiently and lovingly teach, so that I can be the person He always intended me to be.
Okay, so some time ago I was talking to my visiting teachers and I asked them if they were happy. I wanted to tell them that they NEVER seem happy, I always see them frowning and grumpy, but instead I merely asked them if they were happy. Sometimes I look around and it seems as though no one around me is happy. Anyway, they assured me that they were and then turned it around on me. For some reason I chose this particular time to vent and disclose a lot of personal stuff about myself. Karen literally slapped me aside of my head and told me that Satan had come for me at an early age. Okay, instead of getting into a very long story here, let me just say...it all began with that conversation. I have been praying for a long time to be healed of my emotional baggage. At times, fervently and at other times always as one of my standard pleas. And sometimes I would feel healed and then it would all close back in on me, the clouds and darkness would come and I would be enveloped in a cold and lonely place. One day quite a while after this experience with my visiting teachers I told the Lord that I couldn't afford to get a therapist and I needed His help, please, pleased I begged Him, help me get over this garbage. It seemed like not long after that, the windows of heaven opened up and huge miracles of knowledge started pouring down on me.  Caitlyn was a big part of answering some of these prayers along with my other children specifically Kaleb and Megan, Drew and Ben and Steve. They all have said just the right thing to help me and support me so many times. I testify that today, I am healed of much of the emotional baggage I have carried most of my life. So here is a list of the amazing things I have learned. Each one is a miracle of truth to me!

1) I am NOT a failure. I have succeeded in many areas of my life.
2) Ray was not worthy when I married him. All those red flags I felt were the spirit trying to tell me to get out of that relationship. Even though the Patriarch, in a blessing, told Ray that he had asked Heavenly Father to be with me in this life, I now realize that he was never worthy of the love I gave him.


* I found this as a draft that I never finished. I think it is worthy of publishing although I am sad that I do not remember the other things I intended to include on this list.  And I do not know the original date of this writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment